10 Steps to Ensure Patient Safety
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We have 10 critical steps in place to provide a safe environment for your care.
- All of our employees are wearing face masks or face coverings and maintaining social distance.
- All of our employees are having temperature checks every day.
- We are requiring all patients and staff members to wear face masks or face coverings at all times. The mask should fit snugly, covering your mouth and nose. Masks with one-way valves or vents are not considered to be an acceptable face covering. Patients wearing this type of mask will be asked to wear an additional disposable medical mask while on the premises. This is mandatory.
- We are screening and temperature checking all patients on arrival.
- We have a new registration process using your smartphone to ensure social distancing.
- To ensure social distancing, we are limiting visitors and monitoring common areas.
- Our offices are disinfected thoroughly on a daily basis and common areas are disinfected throughout the day.
- We have developed an extensive room cleaning protocol that is carried out by our technicians before each patient comes in. This protocol includes cleaning all instruments used for patient examination and all surfaces in the room.
- We have notices on all websites reminding patients to follow the CDC guidelines and encouraging patients to reschedule if they have experienced flu-like symptoms.
- Some of our physicians are offering virtual telehealth visits for non-vision threatening conditions. Please call if this is of interest.
Thank you for your support during this time. We are honored to serve you.